» » I NEED ALL GURU HLP!!

kiddo63
Msg #1
02-03-2011 11:56 am

i am try to bet the best no.
my reason is coz my family will not have place to stay after
this month. .
coz we will be kick out by DBKL coz we own them about 20k.
i hve sister who will be take PMR this Year. .
Anybody plz help me. .
giorgiolim
Msg #2
02-03-2011 01:27 pm

Hi kiddo,

I understand your feeling as i also try hard to predict the best no to buy. Try this no 1129(PMP). But bear in mind, dun bet so much on it.
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #3
02-03-2011 01:29 pm

kiddo..my sympathies at yr predicament.

unfortunately, this is not the means to solve yr problems.

all of us hope to strike and enjoy the extra cash but it's not a sure way to make money. you could lose whatever you have left if you are not careful. this afterall is gambling.

putting a few dollars( which you can afford to lose) on a dream..and hoping it comes true is just that...A DREAM.

best of luck to you.
kiddo63
Msg #4
02-03-2011 01:34 pm

thx for give me a ssupport coles..
jst i so scary this day. .

thx giorgiolim for the number. .
i wish u a best life forever. .
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #5
02-03-2011 02:14 pm

Hi kiddo63,

I'm not sure if this is the right advice for you but just like other members here, I do sympathize with what you are going through.

But if you are really looking at gambling to help you get through this rough patch of life currently - then I would have to say that this is not the route to take. At least not for now.

You're probably gonna hate me for saying all these, and maybe some of the other members here will hate me too - but since you came here to ask for help, I am only offering my part of advice to you. While I do agree that gambling is a game of chance - but with your current financial situation, I won't advise you to put whatever that is remaining in your bank account into lottery.

Everyone of us has gone through miseries in life. Some might be even worse than what you are going through now.

If you really want a good advice from me, always remember this phrase "Sometimes, life has to suck, before it gets better".

However, if you really want to try your luck out, feel free to use Cupin's online prediction tool. It's very simple to use.

That said, I wish you all the best in getting through this thorny road & may you come back out stronger and livelier.
kiddo63
Msg #6
02-03-2011 02:19 pm

thz jazz1011. .
i keep in my mind the phrase Sometimes, life has to suck, before it gets better.
u are good advice..
in a looking the best forum i think this is best. .
coz it full with advice not teach us to be gamble but to be smart .
I LOVE CUPIN.NET . .
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #7
02-03-2011 09:51 pm

Hi kiddo,

I feel sorry to hear your story. But honestly, playing lottery to find the way out from the problem will not solve it. You will still in hope after hope, my suggestion why not you call "jabatan kebajikan masyarakat" to help you. Sorry if my answer may hurt your feeling but this is the reality of life. Lottery is just entertainment, don't put any hope in there. Thanks guys to help our buddy here. Your answer are much appreciated. You are the people who make this forum rocks!
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #8
02-03-2011 10:14 pm

You're much welcome, kiddo.

I only do my utmost best to help out the members here.

All of us here pray & hope that you would be able to settle your problem soonest. But as always, taking the gambling way to help solve your problem is never the right way. I am only saying this because I do not wish to see you dive deeper into your problems due to playing lottery.

In the meantime, do come back to this forum often. We'd love to have you around :)
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #9
02-03-2011 10:17 pm

Thanks Cupin.

It's was you who actually started first rhythm - we just added the tune to make things rock :)
kiddo63
Msg #10
04-03-2011 04:42 am

yeah thats rite. .
i hope this forum will rock!!
Luv u guy as a fren . .
thanks all. ..
allan65
Msg #11
30-11-2011 08:41 pm

hai Cupin, i am allan a new bee in this forum i go through a lot of forum but i found this forun is totaly diffrent,surelt rock!!!the members here r helping each other not like other forum always looking for their benefit,but come to me i am not educated person and not so familiar with computer system,so far i only lost on gambling,never been strike numbers, and i hope i will see something in your forum,thanks for all the good hearted members
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.