» » BIG SWEEP Jackpot - Damacai BigSweep

BlackJack
Msg #1
20-03-2011 12:48 pm

What are the chances for a person to hit Big Sweep First Prize or Jackpot.
7 million tickets are printed and sold for each draw against 8548 prizes.
I personally had an experienced buying a ticket from an old woman at a restaurant. I bought 5 tickets from her and then proceeded to scratch the' sracth & win' porrtion - I did not win anything. Then the old woman persuaded me to buy another 5 tickets saying if I don't win anything(scratch & win) in the next 5 tickets she'll pay me RM1000. I bought another 5 tickets and to my amazement 2 of the tickets did have winning numbers. Next it was my friends turn and the same happened to him.
My conclusion - If the old woman knows the position of winning tickets then there is a loophole to determine big winning tickets at least on the scratch & win part.

My advise - Play Responsibly
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #2
20-03-2011 01:03 pm

Hi BlackJack,

I still remember a few years back my old friends has share with me his trick and info regarding this scratch ticket. He told me how to choose that ticket by seeing the 1st 3 number on the ticket. But I don't dare to play it and already forgotten what is the number. It's all about odd if I not mistaken. You can ask the seller what is the odd for today.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #3
20-03-2011 01:18 pm

The odds are just too great when playing Big Sweep. I, for one, don't dabble in it. For me, it's just not worth it - both for the time and money.

Playing responsibly has always been our forum's tagline - and it's what we always advise our fellow members. But you gotta admit it (and this is a fact), not many of us can live up to that phrase.
Player
(Sifu)
Msg #4
02-10-2011 01:27 pm

BlackJack,

from what you said, you got 2 winning ticket after bought 10 ticket. The conclusion is, to win from big sweep is buying 10 or 20 ticket then. rm3 x 20 = rm60. simply not worth it. But who knows your luck. This is purely gambling, depend 100% on luck.
sportstoto
Msg #5
21-12-2011 02:46 pm

The problem from this damacai big sweep jackpot game is, we don't know where is the winning ticket distribute and when the winning number printed on the big sweep ticket and sold before the draw? As example, if the big sweep jackpot ticket has been distribute in penang, and we as a player in johor buying nothing and just waste money? The winning ticket may be printed and distributed as soon as the big sweep game start or maybe at the very last time before it closed. Simply not worth it.
jaindian
Msg #6
09-08-2014 03:42 am

There are a lot of prizes for the scratch n win on Big Sweep, but the main distributor will x ray the winning big prizes away. This is True??
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.